Still Lifes (Ages 14-17)
A still life is an integral part of the art world! They date back to the ancient Egyptians in the 15th century BCE! You will learn how to arrange inanimate objects to create an interesting composition. Over the course of a week you will draw three different still lifes. I bet you will LOVE what you create!!
Lori Cropper | Mon. - Fri. | July 17 - July 21 | 1:00 - 3:00pm | Ages 14-17 | Maximum number of students: 12; Minimum: 4 | Member Price $157.50 | Non-Member Price $175
Supplies not included. PLEASE SEE SUPPLY LIST BELOW.
Members - Don't forget to use your PROMOCODE to get your member discount!
Not sure if your membership is up to date? Please contact us!
1. 9X12 inch drawing pad-70 lbs, 24 sheets
2. Graphite pencils-2h, 4h, 6h, hb, 2b, 4b, 6b
3. White Factis eraser or General’s triangular eraser
4. Pencil sharpener
5. Set of colored pencils-24 or more in a set
6. Three medium sized objects to set up your own still life to draw on DAY 3 of the class
Camp Cancellation Policy - 25% of camp tuition is non-refundable. There is no refund if the camper cancels enrollment within 14 days of the start of camp. Campers are not allowed to transfer or change camps within 7 days of the start of camp. Refund or credit cannot be issued for absences.