Hands Down 2-Day Workshop (Ages 12-17)
Have you ever wanted to draw beautiful, realistic hands drawn or painted as well as those created by the likes of Leonardo Da Vinci, John Singer Sargent, Albrecht Durer, Michelangelo, William Adolphe Bouguereau, just to name a few? Here’s your chance to learn and practice drawing human hands in different poses using graphite and colored pencils.
Lori Cropper | Monday & Tuesday | July 24 & 25 | 10:00 am- 12:00 pm | Ages 12-17 | Maximum number of students: 12; Minimum: 4 | Member Price $72 | Non-Member Price $80
Supplies not included. PLEASE SEE SUPPLY LIST BELOW.
Members - Don't forget to use your PROMOCODE to get your member discount!
Not sure if your membership is up to date? Please contact us!
1. 9X12 inch drawing pad, 24 sheets, 70 lbs.
2. Graphite pencil set: 2b, 6b, hb, 2h, 6h
3. Portrait/Skin Tone colored pencil set (Premier Prismacolor soft core pencil set or another brand. Emphasis is on skin tones)
5. Pencil Sharpener
6. Two #2 yellow pencils for transferring purposes
7. Colored drawing paper-1 sheet (any color except white or in a pad)
8. Paper blending sticks, assorted sizes
Camp Cancellation Policy - 25% of camp tuition is non-refundable. There is no refund if the camper cancels enrollment within 14 days of the start of camp. Campers are not allowed to transfer or change camps within 7 days of the start of camp. Refund or credit cannot be issued for absences.