"My Life As" Creative Drawing Class for Middle Schoolers Ages 9-15
This is the time in your life when you are probably wondering what the
future holds for you. This is your chance to explore some pretty incredible possibilites! In this class you will draw yourself as "My Life on Planet X", "My Life as an Entertainer", "My Life as an Explorer", "What my Life will be like Twenty Years from Now", and "My Life as a World Leader". Think about it: the possiblities are ENDLESS!
Students will need to bring in drawing resources from magazines, books computer printouts etc. The Instructor will show them and help them put together successful drawings
Mon - Fri | July 22-26 | 12:30-3:30pm | Ages 9-15
Members - Don't forget to use your PROMO CODE to get 20% off!
1. Students will need to bring in photo referances to draw from. Photos of themselves, photos for each illustation.
2. Illustation Pens- 005, 01, 03, 05, 08
3. Graphite Pencils 2H, 2B, HB, 6H, 6B
4. Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencil 24 Set
5. 11x14" Drawing pad- 50 sheets 70 lb
7. Pencil Sharpener
8. Mi-Tientes Colored Drawing Paper- available at AC Moore or Hobby Lobby- 2 sheets, any color except white
9. 2 Ball Point Pens (Black or Blue)
10. Sharpie Marker Set or Marker set of your choosing - 24 colored markers
11. Black Sharpie Markers - Fine point and Ultra Fine Point