Intermediate Drawing for Middle Schoolers Ages 10-14 July 20- July24
This is the class following FUNdamental Drawing for Middle Schoolers, and before Advanced Drawing for Middle Schoolers. We expand upon the skills and techniques learned and practiced in the FUNdamental level. Once your child has completed the basic drawing skills course and is feeling a lot more confident in his or her ability, we can build upon those skills and draw more complex subjects.
** Prerequisite:Students taking this class should have completed the FUNdamental Drawing for Middle Schollers class FIRST
| Mon - Fri | July 20 - July 24th | 9:00am - 12:00 | Ages 10- 14 |
Members- don't forget to use your PROMOCODE to get 20% off
Bring to All Classes:
- 9x12” sketchbook- 50 sheets, 70lb
- Graphite Pencils- 2H, 4H, 6H, HB, 2B, 4B, 6B
- Pencil Sharpener
- Paper Blending Sticks-pack of differnt sizes
- Mi-Teintes Colored Drawing Paper- 19x25, any colors except white. Available at Hobby Lobby or AC Moore, each sheet needs to be cut into quarters
- Prismacolor colored pencils 24 set- available at Walmart, Amazon, and any craft store
Photos/ Objects to draw from:
- Class 1- Bring in in pieces of bark, rocks and 2 pictures of landscapes
- Class 2- Bring in photos of a clock, a chair, a bike
- Class 3- Bring in color photos of human faces with specific facial expressions- laughing, crying, surprised, scared, etc. Also bring in photos of people in action- playing tennis, kayaking, riding a horse, etc.
- Class 4- Bring in photos of animals in high motion- a fish jumping out of the water, a sprinting cheetah, a goat climbing a rock cliff, etc.
- Class 5 - students determine what they will draw and what photos are needed
Classes and memberships are non-refundable. Refund or credit cannot be issued for absences.