Intermediate Drawing for Middle Schoolers (Ages 10-14)
This is the class following FUNdamental Drawing for Middle Schoolers. We expand upon the skills and techniques learned and practiced in the FUNdamental level. Once your student has completed the basic drawing skills course and is feeling a lot more confident in his or her ability, we can build upon those skills and draw more complex subjects.
** PREREQUISITE** Students taking this class MUST have completed "FUNdamental Drawing for Middle Schoolers" FIRST
Lori Cropper | Mon. - Fri. | June 28 - July 2 | 9:00am - 12:00pm | Ages 10-14 | Maximum number of students: 10; Minimum: 4 | Member Price $136 | Non-Member Price $170
Supplies not included. PLEASE SEE SUPPLY LIST BELOW.
Members - Don't forget to use your PROMOCODE to get your member discount!
Not sure if your membership is up to date? Please contact us!
Bring to All Classes:
1. 9x12 inch sketchbook - 50 sheets, 70lb
2. Graphite pencils - 2H, 4H, 6H, HB, 2B, 4B, 6B
4. Pencil sharpener
5. Paper blending sticks - pack of different sizes
6. Mi-Teintes Colored Drawing Paper - 19"x25", any colors except white. Each sheet needs to be cut into quarters.
7. Prismacolor colored pencils, set of 24 (available at Target, Walmart, Amazon, or any craft store)
Photos/ Objects to draw from:
- Class 1 - Bring in in pieces of bark, rocks, and 2 pictures of landscapes.
- Class 2 - Bring in photos of a clock, a chair, and a bike.
- Class 3 - Bring in color photos of human faces with specific facial expressions - laughing, crying, surprised, scared, etc. Also bring in photos of people in action - playing tennis, kayaking, riding a horse, etc.
- Class 4 - Bring in photos of animals in high motion - a fish jumping out of the water, a sprinting cheetah, a goat climbing a rock cliff, etc.
- Class 5 - Students determine what they will draw and what photos are needed.
Camp Cancellation Policy - 25% of camp tuition is non-refundable. There is no refund if the camper cancels enrollment within 14 days of the start of camp. Campers are not allowed to transfer or change camps within 7 days of the start of camp. Refund or credit cannot be issued for absences.