Intermediate Drawing for Middle Schoolers Ages 10-14 Feb 5-26
This is the class to take after FUNdamental Drawing for Middle Schoolers, and before Advanced Drawing for Middle Schoolers. We expand upon the skills and techniques learned and practiced in the FUNdamental level. Once your child has completed the basic drawing skills course and is feeling a lot more confident in his or her ability, we can build upon those skills and draw more complex subjects.
Lori Cropper | Wednesday | Feb 5 - Feb 26th | 5 - 7 pm | Ages 10- 14 |
Members- don't forget to use your PROMOCODE to get 20% off
Bring to All Classes:
- 9x12” sketchbook- 70lb
- Graphite Pencils- 2H, 4H, 6H, HB, 2B, 4B, 6B
- Pencil Sharpener
- Paper Blending Sticks
- 2 sheets Canson Mi-Tientes paper- any color except white, cut into quarters- available at AC Moore & The Art Center
- Prismacolor colored pencils 24 set- available at Walmart, Amazon, and any craft store
Photos/ Objects to draw from:
- Class 1- Bring in in pieces of bark, rocks and 2 pictures of landscapes
- Class 2- Bring in photos of a clock, chair, bike, or actual items
- Class 3- Bring in color photos of human faces with specific facial expressions- laughing, crying, angry, etc. Also bring in photos of people in action- running walking in a park, kayaking, playing tennis, riding a horse, shopping, etc.
- Class 4- Bring in photos of animals in high motion- a fish jumping out of the water, a sprinting cheetah, a goat climbing a rock cliff, etc. Also bring photos of water- a waterfall, ocean waves, ripples in a lake
Classes and memberships are non-refundable. Refund or credit cannot be issued for absences.