Getting Started with Adobe Lightroom
Adobe Lightroom is the software program that most photographers - both amateur and professional- use to organize and process their photgraphs. In this six-session course you will learn how to setup and use Lightroom CC Classic to Organize and process your photos.
Dennis Baker | Thursdays | 7 - 8:30pm | Mar 28 - May 2 | 6 weeks | All Ages
MEMBERS- don't forget to use your PROMOCODE to get your 20% member discount!
After this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the function of the Lightroom catalog.
- Direct Lightroom to copy recently-taken photos to a desired location on your computer's hardrive and import them into the Lightroom catalog.
- Quickly "tag" your favorite photos.
- Use keywords to "tag" your photos.
- Use collections to group related photos.
- Quickly find a photo that you have previously "tagged" or that meets your chosen metadata criteria.
- Create a "Virtual Copy" of a photo so that you can compare the orginial with an alternative version- like blank and white vs color.
- Use the basic tools in the Develop Module to process your photos so that they look as good as possible-without worrying about making mistakes that you can't undo.
- Quickly copy the changes that you made to one photo to many similar photos.
- Export a processed photo to post on social media, email to a friend, or send to a lab to have printed.