Fashion Fun (Ages 9 - 14)
Explore the origins of your favorite types of clothing and design your OWN line of fashion! Draw exquisite and glamorous clothing from the 1930's, mod clothing from the 1960's, TOTALLY AWESOME designs from the 1980's, and wicked fashions from the 1990's! Discover four of the most extravagant and excessive monarchs of all time in setting the fashion standards of THEIR TIME. YOU will design a travel outfit, entertaining fashion, and a riding outfit in their styles. Compare ideas with other designers in the class. Creating fashion has NEVER been so much FUN!
Lori Cropper | Mon. - Fri. | July 25 - 29 | 9:00am - 12:00pm | Ages 9 - 14 | Maximum number of students: 12; Minimum: 4 |
Member Price $153 |Non-Member Price $170
Supplies not included. PLEASE SEE SUPPLY LIST BELOW.
Members - Don't forget to use your PROMOCODE to get your member discount!
Not sure if your membership is up to date? Please contact us!
1. 9x12 Sketchpad - 50 sheets, 70lb
2. 2 Graphite pencils - HB or yellow #2 pencils
4. Pencil Sharpener
5. Sharpie - black fine point
6. Sharpie - black ultra fine point
7. Colored pencils, set of 24, any brand
8. Colored Markers, set of 24, any brand
9. Alene's Original Tacky Glue - small container/bottle
10. 18x21" Fabric Quarters - 4 quarters - any colors and patterns
11. Studio G self adhesive gems - yellow, blue, pink or silver- any color of your choice (can be found at Walmart)
12. Any size, color or design ribbon rolls - 1 or 2 rolls
13. One standard size poster board - white or yellow - to design a "Fall Fashion Show" poster
Camp Cancellation Policy - 25% of camp tuition is non-refundable. There is no refund if the camper cancels enrollment within 14 days of the start of camp. Campers are not allowed to transfer or change camps within 7 days of the start of camp. Refund or credit cannot be issued for absences.