Explore the origins of your favorite types of clothing and design your OWN line of fashion! Draw exquisite and glamourous clothing from the 1930's, mod clothing from the 1960's, totally AWESOME designs from the 1980's, and wicked fashions from the 1990's! Discover four of the most extravagant and ecessive monarchs of all time in setting the fashion standards of THEIR TIME. YOU will design a travel outfit, entertaining fashion, and a riding outfit in their styles. Compare ideas with other designers in the class. Creating fashion has NEVER been so much FUN!
Lori Cropper | Mon- Fri | Session A: June 15-June 19 | Session B: August 10-August 14 | 12:30 - 3:30pm | Ages 9-14
Members $140 | Non-Members $175
Members- don't forget to use your PROMOCODE to get your member discount!
1. 9x12 Sketchpad- 50 sheets, 70lb
2. 2 graphite pencils- HB or yellow #2 pencils
4. Pencil Sharpener
5. Sharpie- black fine point
6. Sharipe- black ultra fine point
7.Colored Pencils- 24 set
8. Colored Markers- 24 set
9. Alene's Original Tacky Glue- small container/ bottle
10. 18x21" Fabric Quarters- 4 quarters- any colors and patterns
11. Studio G self adhesive gems- yellow, blue, pink or silver- any color of your choice- can be found at Walmart
12. Any size, color or design ribbon rolls- 1 or 2 rolls
13- one standard size poster board- white or yellow- to design a "Fall Fashion Show" poster
Classes and memberships are non-refundable. Refund or credit cannot be issued for absences.