FUNdamental Drawing for Middle Schoolers (Ages 10-14)
Middle Schoolers will learn how to make objects appear three dimensional on the paper by using specific pencil stroke techniques. Improve knowledge of values, graphite pencils, lighting, composition, foreground, and background. Learn how to or improve ability to draw elements of the human face and body. Focus on drawing human hands and eyes. A lesson and project about stippling will be included. Learn how to draw objects you never considered drawing before and zoom in to show all the fine details and highlights. The last class of the session will focus on the expression, movement, and fur of certain animals.
Lori Cropper | Mon. - Fri. | June 20- 24 | 9:00am - 12:00pm | Ages 10-14 | Maximum number of students: 12; Minimum: 4 | Member Price $153 | Non-Member Price $170
Supplies not included. PLEASE SEE SUPPLY LIST BELOW.
Members - Don't forget to use your PROMOCODE to get your member discount!
Not sure if your membership is up to date? Please contact us!
1. Graphite pencils: 2h, 2b, hb, 6h, 6b
2. 9X12 Drawing pad, 50 sheets, 70 lb
3. Fine Tip Black Sharpie Marker
4. Ultra Fine Tip Black Sharpie Marker
5. Black or blue ball point pens - 2 per student
6. Prismacolor Premier Colored pencils, set of 24 - 1 set per student (can be purchased at Walmart, Target, Amazon)
8. Pencil sharpener
9. One sheet - Canson Mi-teintes drawing paper, 19"x25"- any color except white
10. Illustration pens: 005, 05, 01, 08 point sizes, any brand
11. Paper blending sticks - a pack of different sizes
Camp Cancellation Policy - 25% of camp tuition is non-refundable. There is no refund if the camper cancels enrollment within 14 days of the start of camp. Campers are not allowed to transfer or change camps within 7 days of the start of camp. Refund or credit cannot be issued for absences.