FUNdamental Drawing for Middle Schoolers Ages 10-14
Middle Schoolers will learn how to make objects appear three dimensional on the paper by using specific pencil stroke techniques. Improve knowledge of values, graphite pencils, lighting, composition, foreground, and background. Learn how to or improve ability to draw elements of the human face and body. Focus on drawing human hands and eyes. A lesson and project about pointillism will be included. Learn how to draw objects you never considered drawing before and zoom in to show all the fine details and highlights. The last class of the session will focus on the expression, movement, and fur of certain animals.
Lori Cropper | Mon - Fri | June 15 - June 19 | 9:00am - 12:00pm | ages 10- 14
Members- don't forget to use you PROMOCODE to get your 20% member discount!
1. Graphite Pencils: 2h, 2b, 6h, 6b, hb
2. 9X12 drawing pad-50 sheets, 70 lbs.
3. Fine Tip Black Sharpie Marker
4. Ultra Fine Tip Black Sharpie Marker
5. Black ball point pens - 2 per student.
6. Prismacolor Premier Colored pencil set. 1 set per student.
8. Pencil sharpener.
9. 2 sheets- Canson Mi-teintes drawing paper, 19x25"- any color except white. AC Moore or Hobby Lobby
10. Illustration Pens- .005, 05, 01, 08
11. Paper Blending Sticks - a pack of different sizes
Classes and memberships are non-refundable. Refund or credit cannot be issued for absences.