Don'tcha just LOVE lions, leopards,and lynxes? They are so beautiful and majestic! Learn how to draw them in graphite pencils, colored pencils, illustration pens, soft and oil pastels.
Lori Cropper | Tuesdays | May 5 - May 19 | 5 - 7 pm | Ages 10 - 15 | 3 Weeks Studio E
Members $96 | Non-Members $120
Members- don't forget to use your PROMOCODE to get your 20% member discount!
1. 9x12 inch drawing pad, 24 sheets, 70lb.
2. Set of Graphite Pencils-any brand-2h, 4h, 6h, 2b, 4b, 6b
4. Pencil Sharpener
5. Set of 24 Colored Pencils-any brand
6. Set of Illustration Pens-any brand- 005, 05, 01, 08
7. 9x12 inch Pastel Pad-any brand-white paper or colored
8. Set of 24 soft pastels-any brand
9. Set of oil pastels-any brand
10. Paper towels, Q-tips, blending sticks, cotton balls,etc.-anything for blending pastels
Lori Supplies Artagain Assorted Tints Colored Drawing Paper