Ancient Roman Fashion Design Ages 9-14
Travel back in time to the age of the Roman Emperors. You are the official clothing designer for the royal family. You design everything for them: from their beautiful intricate jewelry to their sandals! Students will design one complete outfit for the Emperor and his Queen.
Friday | August 16 | 12:30-3:30pm | Ages 9-14
1. 9x12" drawing pad 70lbs
2. 2 HB Graphite Pencils or two #2 yellow pencils
4. Tacky Glue -small bottle
5. Colored Marker Set
6. Colored Pencil Set
8. Pencil sharpener
9. Adhesive Gems
10. Fabric Squares
(you can get 9 & 10 at walmart or JoAnn Fabrics)
11. Black Sharpie Markers - Fine Point & Ultra Fine Point
12. Any kind of gold markers, gold colored pencils, or gold-colored paper
13. Any other "BLING" for your Emperor and Queen
* Students will need to bring some photo references from magazines or books, or they may use their cell phones or tablets.