2 DAY Backyard Birds (Ages 10-15)
Learn how to draw some of Pennsylvania's most beloved and common backyard birds using colored pencils and pastels! I'll show you step-by-step how to draw a Robin, a Cardinal, a Black-capped Chickadee, and an Eastern Bluebird! We'll also learn some interesting bird facts and play fun games.
Lori Cropper | Wed. & Thur. | July 14 & 15 | 1:00 - 4:00pm |
2 DAYS ONLY | Ages 10-15 | Maximum number of students: 10; Minimum: 4 | Member Price $72 | Non-Member Price $90
Supplies not included. PLEASE SEE SUPPLY LIST BELOW.
Members - Don't forget to use your PROMOCODE to get your member discount!
Not sure if your membership is up to date? Please contact us!
1. 9x12 sketchbook, 24 sheets, 70 lb.
2. Two #2 yellow pencils or two 2H graphite pencils
4. Pencil sharpener
5. Colored pencil set-24 in a set, any brand, your choice
6. Soft pastel set, 24 in a set, any brand, your choice
7. Oil pastels, 24 in a set, brand of your choice
8. Pastel pad - 9x12 inch, assorted colors, 98lb
9. Paper towels or tissues or blending sticks to blend the pastels
Lori provides the students in the class with Artagain Assorted Tints Drawing Paper, 60lb. for use with colored pencils.
Camp Cancellation Policy - 25% of camp tuition is non-refundable. There is no refund if the camper cancels enrollment within 14 days of the start of camp. Campers are not allowed to transfer or change camps within 7 days of the start of camp. Refund or credit cannot be issued for absences.